Photo Scanning by hand - the GoPhoto way
(We scan slides and do negative scanning too!)
Your Photos to Digital, One at a Time
- Our photo scanning service uses the most advanced equipment and best practices in the industry to preserve your photos. Autofeeders cause jams and streaks; that's why we hand scan every photo in our California facility, making sure to remove dust and scratches so that your memories are perfectly preserved.
- 600 dpi resolution for photos / 2000 dpi resolution for slides & negatives
- We scan photos up to 8x10 / Color or B&W just 44¢ each
- Quick Turnaround - typically within 2 weeks.
- All photos scanned by hand in the USA
No Risk. Pay Only for the Scans You Keep
No minimums; delete as many scans as you'd like. Yep, it's that easy.
Box 'em up, send 'em out
There's no need to organize your photos before sending; you can sort them later once they're scanned to your free online albums & DVD.
- Send prints in any condition (bent, dirty, it's OK) - we clean your photos before scanning
- Send albums - photos are safely removed if possible. If not, we scan the album pages
- Your original prints are returned just as we found them, with a DVD
- Once your photos are online, they're ready to share with friends and familiy!
Photo Scanning Post-Production : Color Adjustment
Memories fade - and so do photographs. Our experienced technicians, utilizing the latest software, will color correct every image as needed. Now your newly digitized photos has a new look:
Before color adjustment.
After color adjustment results may vary).
Photo Scanning Post-Production : Scratch and Dust Removal
Utilizing the Digital ICE technology, our technicians will remove scratches and dust from your pictures to help restore them to their former glory. Please note that Digital ICE does not work on black & white film.
Before scratch and dust removal.
After scratch and dust removal (results may vary).
Photos to Digital: Pro Options
GoPhoto offers professional-grade add-on services for photo scanning.
- TIFF format (raw original file, not compressed) - 50¢ extra per scan.
- Pro resolution photo scans , 1200 dpi - 25¢ extra per scan.